I am the author of two ebooks, including:
Guiding our children to communicate thoughtfully and considerately, whether online or offline, will help them develop into more successful, confident young men and women who enjoy happier, more fulfilling lives. To learn more about this helpful resource designed with the busy parent in mind, click on the link above.
Without the right support network, motherhood can be lonely and isolating. Whether you are a new or seasoned mom–working, staying home or somewhere in between–this resource will show you how to:
- Find a parenting group that matches your needs, parenting philosophy and personality.
- Connect and converse with confidence.
- Empower yourself to contend with draining relationships and mommy cliques.
- Use social media to tap new friendships and enhance old ones.
- Learn creative, practical ways to form a group of fun, supportive mom friends
Click on the link above to find out more about this helpful resource for moms.